PROPERTY FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is 50′ x 101.33′ lot currently zoned as C-2 Commercial
- The C-2 zoning allows for up to 2.5 FSR in a building with retail at grade and 3-storeys of residential above.
- Exellent Main Street Corridor location
- Automotive shop is willing to lease back for up to 2 years at $88,600 per year triple net.
- Lot Size – 50′ x 101.33′
- PID: 007-626-339
- Zoning: C-2 Commercial
- Actual Use – Automotive Shop
- 2018 Property Taxes $41,235.17
4835 Main Street is an exciting property in the Riley Park Area of Vancouver. It is a long time commercial property that has been an auto repair use for many years. The Main Street policy for this area, as approved by Council, is to encourage an improved shopping street with nearby residential that will be easy walking distance to shops and transit.
The C-2 zoning allows for up to 2.5 FSR in a building with retail at grade and a 3 – storey residential above, as is the case with the neighbour to the north. Although the existing zoning is valuable and viable (as witnessed by the redevelopments to the north), the potential exist in this area located near a center of redevelopment (Little Mountain) and along a heavily serviced transit corridor, for a rezoning application of moderate height and density increases.